Last Friday, Red Sky Vision launched a video about social media at work. Amazingly, I was asked to be part of it! It’s very well produced and the key strength of it for me is that it’s not about hyping up social media and creating a frenzy. Rather, it’s a well-balanced and calm assessment of the issues and benefits of social media in work – with a particular focus on internal communications. It’s about 15 mins long – so grab a coffee and a chocolate biscuit and take 15!
As well as me, you’ll hear from the following:
- Marco Forgione, IVCA
- Rebecca Richmond, Melcrum
- Stefan Stern, Edelman London
- Helen Dunne, CorpComms magazine
- Neil Gibbons, Communicate magazine
- David Ferrabee, Able and How
- Madeleine Kavanagh, Deutsche Bank
- Livio Hughes, Headshift
- Neville Hobson, Communicator and entrepreneur (from whom I stole this lits of participants – see his blog post).
Enjoy! I’d be interested to know what you think of it …
[If you can’t see the embedded video – you can watch it on the Red Sky Vision site]